“Leadership comes from within, inspires others, and becomes a collective force that drives transformative social change.”
What defines a genuinely great leader? What drives them? What is it that makes them stand up in the crowd and inspire others? These are the questions that inspired Dr. Deb Osgood to launch a radio program and podcast called Kick Ass Movers & Shakers! Listen in each week to hear people from all ages, backgrounds, and walks of life share why they became a kick-ass leader! Like you, it all begins with passion, conviction, and a desire shake things up in order to bring about transformative social change.
To Move & Shake With Us…
Tune In Through…
- Radio at WGIR AM610 or NewsTalk 96.7
- Online at https://ihr.fm/2FnZh82, or
- The iHeart Radio app Saturdays at 11:00 AM or Sundays at 10:00 AM
- Podcast for all prior Mover & Shaker guests
- With questions for Dr. Deb to address live on the show?
- Recommend Guests for Dr. Deb to interview who are Moving & Shaking in their own way!
- Like Movers & Shakers on Facebook or get a copy of Kick-Ass Leadership (Book, Tablet, & Audio formats)!
Meet the Team!
Dr. Deborah Osgood
Justin McIsaac is an iHeartMedia producer for Movers & Shakers and Jack Heath’s weekday show NH Today with Jack Heath. For eleven years he worked as a professional wrestler under the ring names “Justin Shaype” and “Justin Powers.”. He began his career in radio/broadcasting industry in 2008 as a producer for the WGIR AM610 station in Manchester. In addition to his work behind-the-scenes as a producer, he has spent his fair share of time on-air working as a fill-in host for several shows, a DJ, and host of his own shows, including his current role as Radio Color Commentator for UNH Wildcat Football.
Ready To Move & Shake in Your Life?
Contact Dr. Deb for a no-cost, no-obligation conversation about how to improve upon your income and quality of life…
For even more leadership and success advice, connect with her on…
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter